Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my car for oil change, the dealer told that the veh does not come equipped with DRL. i showed them the posts from this forum and they said " yea, that does not happen. we can try but it takes $99."
any way we can do this ourselves?

·
Registered
639 Posts
took my car for oil change, the dealer told that the veh does not come equipped with DRL. i showed them the posts from this forum and they said " yea, that does not happen. we can try but it takes $99."
any way we can do this ourselves?
I don't think you can do it yourself, it's done through the computer. Some of the dealers are nice enough to turn them on if you are having other work done (e.g., oil change). Based on what I have read, all Challengers come with DRL, but they are not activated if sold in US. My two cents.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i told the dealer that. and i was going to get a lot of stuff done. but after this, i'm not so sure about letting him do anything other than an oil change. i get a feeling that he does not know anything about the challenger.

·
Registered
15,838 Posts
I would find another dealer. Print out the instructions from sequential taillights and bring it to them. My dealer said same thing, but they did it and got them to work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had them turned on a couple months ago while they were programming a new key fob for me. They said it was no problem and no charge since they already in there to program the key. The cost for the key was $65. It took them all of 5 mninutes to do the DRL's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts