Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ten feisty consumers, with a xenophobic attitude and a critical eye, tour the auto show.
The panelists are still in a mood for retro, too. They lavished praise on the Dodge Challenger concept.
"It's fantastic," said Wendy Lynn Anderson, 53, a hairdresser who is married to the pipefitter on the panel, as she studied the orange Challenger on a turntable. "When I walked up, I thought it was the old one. I went right back to 12th grade in the 1970s, when I had a purple (Plymouth) Barracuda. I hope they make the Challenger in orange, purple and lime."
Chrysler won the most praise from panelists.
All 10 said they would recommend the new Dodge Caliber, which replaces the Neon, to their friends and families. Ditto the Challenger.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
That article speaks well for the DCX designers who have been on a roll for a while now.... I can't wait to get my hands on a new Challenger!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Challenger and Camaro Concepts Rock

Challenger and Camaro Concepts Rock, click here
A professional designer friend of mine dismissed the Challenger Concept as "just a copy of the old car." He knows more about this than I do, but I know what I like. And I like this car.
Good article on Challenger and camaro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts