Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Custom USA Mag (Hornet). 11" front 12" rears. Allows a 345/30 to fit the rear perfectly. Performs as well. Same pic as Avatar.
Damn David!

Set up looks MEATY!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Damn David!

Set up looks MEATY!!!!!!!!
The Widebody likes this set-up. It is a lot of fun because it bites down hard. It also is wearing the new DIRS differential brace which seems like it helped the stability of the rear end. Can't wait to throw you the fob on your next visit to our 'hood.
:smile:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Can't wait to throw you the fob on your next visit to our 'hood.
:smile:
I second that! Don't think we'll be back in MN this summer unfortunately :(

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Big fan of the polished wheels! Had to link your image so it would so up nice and big...like the tires. 345s!! that is definitely meaty.

You mind posting a pic from the rear?
Sorry for the mud flaps. They are as necessary as the wraps because of what I am going to do with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I would do almost anything to get a set of original Torq Thrusts for my R/T. But alas, they only come in 15 and 17 inch. Makes me very sad.
I'd go with these in 17" for drag radials except they're only available in a 7.5" width for our Challengers. :crying:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sorry for the mud flaps. They are as necessary as the wraps because of what I am going to do with it.
No need to apologize for the mud flaps. Dodge put on bigger pieces than you did. I almost didn't even notice your extra pieces and they will protect your paint.

345s out back have to add more grip though it's hard to imagine anything short of a drag slick and a prepared surface can help much in the effort to contain 800HP from a standing start.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Really like your wheels!! I Like different
Just remember ( it’s not easy being Green ) lol

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,399 Posts
I think that Dodge hit a home run with the forged Alcoa aluminum wheels that were on the 2008 Challenger. They were modeled after the original W23 deluxe road wheel on the 1970 Challenger.

Look at the 3:10 minute mark of this designer interview video.

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts