Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trojan = 10.1 sec. 1/4 mile

Adam (Spankin Time) = 10.2 sec. 1/4 mile

Those seem to be the times to beat on ChallengerTalk.

More than a few Challengers have hit the 10s already. A supercharger, slicks and a good run will get you there. The true goal now seems to be the 9s as only a few have made it there thus far.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Sweet. Damn some of you guys are fast. When Karl called me to tell me he hit the number my jaw almost hit the floor.

I'll mosey along in my crusty old six speed and fight the odds ;-)

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Thanks!
Around 6 weeks ago. We are going back to the track tomorrow and seeing how far into the 10's we can run on 93 pump gas. Then I "may" toss in race gas and 11-12 psi and see if I can beat Johnny boy into the 9's on a stock 08 block.
don't get me started i'm broke this mod stuff is killing me. i need a mod meeting, feel a relaspe coming on

·
Registered
152 Posts
Atco 11/12/10 results
Pump Gas (a full tank of it) Street Tune Passes.
Never loaded the race tune cause the gas tank was full of 93, and no ice box yet either.

Nice!! Get that thing on kill and theres def a 9 sec slip waiting on ya!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm usually a sparse lurker with a sordid past on this forum but tonight at Atco I met Trixie and SRT5939! What a cool, down to earth couple (I don't care what they appear like on this forum and sorry to bust the myth your an A-hole John!)

Congrats to Trixie for a new PB!

Well actually a few new PBs!!!

Here's some pics of you about to hit your first run/new PB

Nice to have met you and your 10/4 good buddy husband! :bowdown:

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
It was great meeting you too :)
OMG it was sooooo cold there.....
See you next weekend.
sooooo cold. Yep, that's a good way to describe it. We wuz shivering! :scared:

But a good way to describe what else happened last night was a more pleasant sooooo cool! :cool:

Tony, I am glad to see you over here and for those of us that have met know all to well what you mean brother congrats on the PB also :thumbsup: Come around more often it's not what it was :bigthumb:
Well it looks like now I'll have no choice but to frequent this site more often seein's how I keep meeting nice peoples who partake of this forum. :)

For a long while I stopped posting cause the flaming was IMO out of hand.

For me, my car (Candy-O) and forums are all for fun and games. I see Omicron is a lead mod? That bodes well I believe.

Thanks Jeff.

Nice to see 12's. Looking forward to Atco next week.
Me too of course. :liar:

jk

I look forward to all the Mopar drama there Hemi mama! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
guys last night when i was runing i was watching the evic on every pass and the first 2 passes the evic was 2 tenths slower than the track slips, so on the 3rd pass when i was having pizza at the light i left out real high like 2500 or so and it felt like the best run the evic said 10.5 so i'm like he11 yea i just ran a 10.3 then i got the slip and the f'er said 10.5 was a little bummed about that one but can't complain with the overall results

·
Registered
691 Posts
guys last night when i was runing i was watching the evic on every pass and the first 2 passes the evic was 2 tenths slower than the track slips, so on the 3rd pass when i was having pizza at the light i left out real high like 2500 or so and it felt like the best run the evic said 10.5 so i'm like he11 yea i just ran a 10.3 then i got the slip and the f'er said 10.5 was a little bummed about that one but can't complain with the overall results
Congrats John! I got rained out today, going in the morning. I'll let ya know how many parts I break!;)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Congrats John! I got rained out today, going in the morning. I'll let ya know how many parts I break!;)
your the man Tim put some air in them tires i ran 20psi and hooked good with just a wee bit of wheel spin

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
theys up fellas

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
lots of winner on them slips

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats John on work well done at Atco!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 290 Posts