Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing what kind of interest there would be in parts off 10 srt challenger. Just a partial list don't see it ask. Sure I have it.

Complete zf 3.09 rear with brembos,shocks,springs,cradle,sensors etc out of 16 with 3400 miles everything to bolt into 06+ car except driveshaft $2000 sale pending

Rossller Th400 setup complete reid case and bellhousing,protorque converter, crossmember,dipstick ,flywheel setup and all the bolts needed also carbon driveshaft for lx th400 to 8.8 rear. $4500 sale pending

Fluidyne aluminum radiator $200

Complete interior dash ,seats,console,carpet,door panels etc $1500 sale pending

New front fenders from mopar $75 each

New from bumper cover 11 style with no emblem. From mopar Cleaner look $375 sale pending

Upper Grill $200 sale pending

Lower grill $75 sale pending

Rear bumper cover complete with reinforcement $375

Custom triple gauge holder goes in center ac/heat vent $75

Front srt/brembo brake setup complete Calipers, rotors,knuckles and struts ,sensors etc $600 sale pending

Complete wiring harness with all the modules,ecm,key and dash cluster with 15000 miles on odometer $650

Set of hid headlights complete low mileage pieces. One has crack in back but all mounting tabs etc are there. Don't effect anything. $350

lot more parts just ask. Thinking of getting a hellcat only reason for parting the build out.

All parts plus shipping and paypal fees.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Delete, just checked and wont fit my car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the triple gauge setup? Don't happen to have an aluminum radiator tank, do you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have any pictures of the triple gauge setup? Don't happen to have an aluminum radiator tank, do you?
It's just the gauge holder. No I do not have a aluminum tank. I will post a pic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts