Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
now if they had those discounts 3 weeks ago i would have gotten a left over SRT instead of my IE 392...thats awesome

i still dont think id go pink even for that price

·
Registered
252 Posts
$12,000 off is a crazy deal....if only it wasn't that pink :(. Imo that color is great to look at and see out and about but just not one I'd like in my drive. Hope someone snags it!

·
Registered
157 Posts
wow That is a great deal! is it worth trading in my 2010 black srt8 with 19k miles on it? I can't convince myself to drive a pink Challenger though!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
That is a fantastic deal for somebody.

·
Registered
474 Posts
No as good as the deal noted by the OP but on 03/31 I saw a 2010 no mileage DY SRT 6sp totally loaded with a tag in the windshield that said $37,995 at Huffines CJD in Plano, Texas. They also had an RT classic DY setting next to the SRT but did not see what that tag said. The had other SRTs and I suspect they were priced like the DY. Inside they had a Toxic Orange SRT (really nice color in person) and it was priced @ $47.000 on the tag.

·
Registered
757 Posts
If I could man-up to that color, I'd make a serious effort to trade out of my TorRed '09, which I bought used, for that new 2010. But, my car is a daily driver, and I just don't know if I could pull that off on a daily basis. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Some dealers are really motivated to move these cars. A week ago I puchased a fully loaded (47k), detonator yellow srt8 for 36,000 OTD, no other fees.

I really wasn't in the market for a new car, but at that price I had to jump on it.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
You get used to the color. It only looks a little pink up close in bright sunlight.

·
Registered
757 Posts
The car has been on Ebay for months. This same dealer also practically gave away three Hurst-equipped (wheels, spoiler, exhaust, etc) Challengers in the last few months also. Basically, the Hurst kits were free, as the cars sold for $29K (R/Ts)-$37K, (SRTs).

Dodge : Challenger - eBay (item 260753002442 end time Apr-05-11 16:35:08 PDT)

I got a response from the dealer, and all I did was email myself the car's listing off their website. I never asked a question. Here's what I got this morning, out of nowhere..

"Good Moring Abraham,

Thank you for your recent inquiry into Brigham-Gill Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In your email you stated that you have some interest in our last 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8. Yes, This vehicle is still available for sale. This car is priced right and we have been alot of action on this vehicle, so if you know this is the vehicle you want please leave me a deposit because this vehicle will be sold by tomorrow. My name is XXXXX XXXXX. I can be reached at XXX-XXX-XXXX ext XXX. I will be in showroom until 6 pm today. Looking forward to speaking with you
."

Been advertised for months, and it'll be sold tomorrow if I don't leave a deposit, huh... nice.. I left out the salesman's name and number, so no ridicule for his grammar and comments.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car has been on Ebay for months. This same dealer also practically gave away three Hurst-equipped (wheels, spoiler, exhaust, etc) Challengers in the last few months also. Basically, the Hurst kits were free, as the cars sold for $29K (R/Ts)-$37K, (SRTs).
I know this to be true, because I bought the white on for $29k!

Dodge : Challenger - eBay (item 260753002442 end time Apr-05-11 16:35:08 PDT)
I know this to be true, because I bought the white on for $29k!
Lucky me!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,790 Posts
I actually drove down to this dealer in MA to check out this FF SRT shortly after it first came in. It was thilthy dirty since it hadn't even been prepped yet. One look at it and I told the sales guy, no thanks, I had seen enough and wasn't interested in even taking it for a test drive since I didn't want to put miles on it for no reason. I wonder how many miles are on it by now because this was last summer?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually drove down to this dealer in MA to check out this FF SRT shortly after it first came in. It was thilthy dirty since it hadn't even been prepped yet. One look at it and I told the sales guy, no thanks, I had seen enough and wasn't interested in even taking it for a test drive since I didn't want to put miles on it for no reason. I wonder how many miles are on it by now because this was last summer?:scratchhead:
I sat in it, it looked fine to me in February. Don't know why it's been there so long.....guess it's the same fate suffered by many dealers, bad economy.
If I were in the market I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger...provided it drove well of course. But looks wise, even under the hood was fine.
Oh, I believe it had 18 miles on it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If they would be competitive at all on taking my '09 SRT on trade it would be tempting......i think i could handle the color; but not sure i could handle the white leather. not a daily driver...but with 2 little boys that is just asking for trouble!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm secure enough in my manhood to own a pink one, keeping an eye open for a FF RT. Simply can't handle the black wheels, otherwise would definately consider it!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sold

I decided to email an inquiry....just got email that said that last night the owner said drop it $2000 and it sold this morning. So not sure if that $35k is the dropped price or what....but said it sold this morning...but if i wanted to leave my name and address i could be called, and would be second in line, if the sale fell through.

See if it turns up on here? congratulations to someone though!

·
Registered
757 Posts
If they would be competitive at all on taking my '09 SRT on trade it would be tempting......i think i could handle the color; but not sure i could handle the white leather. not a daily driver...but with 2 little boys that is just asking for trouble!!
I know it's sold now. But, did you ever get a number from them for your '09? A trade-in value. I was in the same boat as you, regarding having an '09 to trade..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts