Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As part of our new "FREEdom from Gas Prices" promo, we are giving away a $100 gas card with the purchase of a Diablosport Trinity.

To order: Diablosport Trinity Programmer or call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX and mention this special offer.

We have the Trinity in stock so it can the ship same day you order!!

To check out all of our "FREEdom from Gas Prices" promo items, click here.

-----------------
10/16/12 Update:
$599 + free shipping + $100 gas card ... IN STOCK. We're hearing from a lot of customers wanting to buy a Trinity now, to have on hand for the upcoming 2011+ tuning announcement from Diablosport. So, if you're ready to buy, we have a great deal for you!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
In stock....great price..and some gas money to boot!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Add performance and save on gas!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Will the card only work at Mobil 1 stations?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does this product include the cable to connect the trinity to the computer? I'm going to order it tomorrow, but wanted to know what comes in the box.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just ordered it, can't wait. thanks for all the help

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm going to call the company tomorrow, but I didn't get my free gas card with my purchase. Is it shipped separately or did they just forget?

Also... I know a lot of people made a big speech about how this tuner changed so much but I'm honestly not seeing much. Can you give me the best tuning that let you guys notice performance or even a custom tune that you guys use?

And I have a cold air intake, but I want to make a custom tune that adds mpg while using the intakes advantages so i'm also going to look into that.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I'm going to call the company tomorrow, but I didn't get my free gas card with my purchase. Is it shipped separately or did they just forget?

Also... I know a lot of people made a big speech about how this tuner changed so much but I'm honestly not seeing much. Can you give me the best tuning that let you guys notice performance or even a custom tune that you guys use?

And I have a cold air intake, but I want to make a custom tune that adds mpg while using the intakes advantages so i'm also going to look into that.
The gas card is shipped separately :)

Which tune did you try, as you have probably seen there are several different tunes as well as parameters you can adjust. Call us if you want us to help you with understanding the tuner.

·
Banned
368 Posts
Mine arrives tomorrow! I will be calling for some tips....last car I tuned had points!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh Alright, I got worried for a second about the card. Just in case, there's a 30 day return policy right? I'm still trying it out to see how much i like it and all.

So far I've tried the mpg tune and i've enjoyed that it adds 3 mpg--very happy about that. Upsettingly I feel a huge loss of power when that tunes on, but I did expect that. I mean that tune is probably set up to save gas by stopping the reving up nature of the challenger so it doesn't feel as great.

I also tried i believe the 93 octane cai tune, and it felt basically just like my stock tune except for the huge gas wasted. I'm probably going to call in today or tomorrow to get some help with all the tuning and tweaks because I have a feeling that once I tune it to my preferences it'll work very well.

To give you a basic idea, I have a mopar cold air intake installed and I'm planning on getting a corsa sport exhaust. I just want a mixture of added mpg plus added horsepower without feeling like my engines holding back. If I can feel an improvement in my engine and get as little as 1 mpg more I'll be happy.

I'm also disappointed in the fact that I thought i could create myown tunes from scratch through the computer program, but it looks to me as if you need to purchase the "custome tunes" and use the program to upload them to the trinity? Please provide any tips or correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Ill keep you all updated though.

Also, I heard the product is supposed to shut off when my cars off but I think it just goes in a sleep mode? that's not a big issue to me though.

I also kind of wished there was a manual that describes exactly what each tune is supposed to deliver. All you can really see are the labels and then try them out. If you have the time, maybe you can give a quick basic description of each tune? (basically +/-hp, +-/mpg?)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys, So I'm coming back with the results I've had with my tuner so far.
I gotta say this thing is pretty sweet. I haven't looked into custom tunes yet, I'm waiting until I buy my new corsa exhausts for that, but oh man the power from this thing. Although when you're pedaling the gas youi're really going to kill your gas. On the ohter hand if you drive safely you'll end up doing good with gas.

Anyone have any feedback on custom tunes?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Glad you are enjoying it. Custom tunes are great, but I would not bother until you do more extensive mods. Th canned tunes are great for stock or even bolt on type mods.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you know how long it takes for the free gas card to come in? I still haven't gotten it, but I did email the help services today.

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All the cards are mailed separately, and the processing takes a couple of extra days, but I have a detailed list of everyone who is to receive one, so yours is on the way! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks, you've been really good helping me through the purchase

·
Banned
368 Posts
Put the 93 CAI tune on [email protected] idle and knocked 2/10 off of my zero to 60, mileage is a push after a 400 mile road trip. Very happy w/purchase....the Trinity is a bad zzz unit!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
glad everyone is enjoying their Trinities! these are still in stock if anyone needs!!!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts