Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2015 Sublime SPS went over 100k miles last week so to mark the milestone I took it to my guy to have it polished and ceramic coated again.
Car Vehicle Plant Hood Grille

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
It was one of only 15 Sublime Full SPS cars built, most were spag cars because of the 6k+ difference for the Shaker Napa leather interior and Striping, and is 1 of 1 as configured.

It has been daily driven like it was stolen from day 1 馃槂.

Premium Member
I love to see them get driven that much. Congratulations!

Reactions: 19johned53

Premium Member
That鈥檚 a great story, the 200,000 mile mark won鈥檛 be long now.

Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
My 2015 Sublime SPS went over 100k miles last week so to mark the milestone I took it to my guy to have it polished and ceramic coated again.
View attachment 1023102
View attachment 1023103
View attachment 1023104 It was one of only 15 Sublime Full SPS cars built, most were spag cars because of the 6k+ difference for the Shaker Napa leather interior and Striping, and is 1 of 1 as configured.

It has been daily driven like it was stolen from day 1 馃槂.
Sharp ride and I also love to see owners who drive them regularly.

Keep enjoying it.

Registered
Ron, always great seeing a fellow SPS inaugural member checking in. What a great and frustrating time we had. Love you still have her and you put so many miles on her. I still miss my B5 though I've had a few since. I'm loving my new shaker. THOUGH I really want another B5 when it comes back out, maybe with a new body style. I need to get one more before they go full EV.

Reactions: Ron B

Premium Member
Looks awesome. 100K? You obviously take good care of your car.
Hope mine looks that good at 100K!

Reactions: Parrott_350

Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
Beautiful ride! Every Challenger should have the chance to fulfill its destiny. I drive the hell out of mine as well.

Reactions: Byron and Ron B

Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
What?????? No odometer picture????

Congrats on the milestone.

Reactions: 72/340

Premium Member
Ron- congrats on 100k and I completely agree with your choice in color combos for Scat Pack Shakers.

Here is my '15 that I ordered from the factory in April '15, it was built on June 10 and the pictures from the day I took delivery on June 22. I have a ways to catch up to you as I have only 28k on the car.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ron- congrats on 100k and I completely agree with your choice in color combos for Scat Pack Shakers.

Here is my '15 that I ordered from the factory in April '15, it was built on June 10 and the pictures from the day I took delivery on June 22. I have a ways to catch up to you as I have only 28k on the car.

View attachment 1023142 View attachment 1023143
28k? It's just a baby 馃檪.

I ordered mine the first day order banks opened in March of 15 but didn't actually receive the car until June. Dodge lost it for 3 weeks lol.

Some say that 100k is a lot of miles on a car, I say it's just getting broken in.

On the bright side I have a ways to go before I have to worry about paying for any repairs 馃槂.
Font Parallel Rectangle Number Screenshot

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Awesome! (y)

A Guy

Registered
Congrats on hitting 100k. My 2017 Scat only has 18,500 on it but has now become my DD. Lost my company car but love driving my Scat everyday.

Premium Member
1 - 20 of 30 Posts