Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had several request for 100mm TB again and trying to determine who would want one.

They will be sold at $685.00 ea plus shipping.

Need to have an order of 10 or more to be able to build them again. Please let me know if you would be interested in one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,

It is a must to have a ported intake manifold just to take advantage of the TB.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've got a heads/cam 6.1 and I gained about 10 HP at higher rpms and lost a couple at lower rpms. If you are really into drag racing and expecially if you are going to a stroker at some point I think it is worth it.

Drawbacks are you will need to get your 6.1 manifold ported to 93mm and you will need the car tuned as the car will surge at part throttle. Also if you want a nitrous plate at some point you will have to get it custom made as they aren't available off the shelf in that size.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Brad
Noticed you have been doing most of the posting , is Andy still on maternity leave.LOL
Tout09

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha,

no he just has been spending most of his time building motors and trying to sleep.

I think the little one is keeping them all up

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
When one talks about life changing events, having a kid/kids is one of those. LOL Take from someone that had five and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Tout09

·
Registered
339 Posts
sheesh, I hope somebody is double checking the stuff Andy is doing, lack of a steady sleep cycle can mess with your head bad, I'm familiar with this....I bet he looks like the walking dead around the shop....poor bastard! Don't get hurt in that sleepless induced fog. Ain't kids great!?! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts