Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as some of you know there are those of us that own the 100th Anniversary Challengers. If your one of these people check your car for the challenger door sill plates from mopar. In this article as others pointed out in another thread none of us had the advertised sill plates. Scroll down to the red challenger and read the text right above it. The good news is last week I had my dealer do some research and I also called dodge customer care 1800-992-1997. Today they got back to me and the part were missing is called the special edition sill plates. My local dealer received them today and I'll have a picture via text to post up soon so you can see the part in question. I also briefly asked about the Hemi badges for the RT's for those of you missing them ask your dealers as you should have them. My dealer checked the lot and every 100th including mine has them.
news: Dodge 100th Anniversary Editions
Ok picture received here is what you should have.

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to help, the folks at the Customer Care center said it was up to your dealer to order these, something about them being out of stock during assembly. If anyone has any issue hopefully this thread will serve as a good source of information to get you helped out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lug - Thanks for posting. After a very painful 40 min call to Dodge cares, I'm not sure if I'm closer to getting the missing sills, but will get the dealer involved also.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Just an FYI those are just standard Challenger Door sills, not sure why they call them limited edition 100th anniversary sills! Seems like they would say 100th or have that logo on them.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya like the article says there just Mopar Challenger Sill plates that's exactly what my dealer provided me with.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Ya like the article says there just Mopar Challenger Sill plates that's exactly what my dealer provided me with.
Gotcha I didn't click the link just read your post about the special edition sill plates, wanted to make sure you got what was supposed to be on there as that description sounded like something different.

Glad everyone is getting all the parts, they must have been on that slow boat from China during assembly, I love the anniversary editions!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Minus the little flaws Dodge has bent over backwards to make up for it. Only other car company that's been comparable was Toyota on an issue with my FJ cruiser. They had to tear it down to the firewall to replace a bad condenser. Compensation for the 3 weeks they had the car while waiting on the new part 2k dollars in TRD parts all put on for free.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Here's another thread on the same topic, but with custom 100 Annv sills. Not sure what's supposed to be on the car.
Does any 100th owner have a car that came with sill plates from the factory?
Brampton Builder - Any info you may have?
My dealer is puzzled by the request and has turned it over to the parts district mgr.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/2014-anniversary-door-sills-211514/

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for the information. As a new 100th owner I seem to be missing all the above... Sill plates and Hemi Emblems, and if I am not mistaken the "Accent color grille" Which (correct me if I am wrong) is the bezel is supposed to be the same color as the exterior of the car? At least that is how it is on the Shakers, and the few models I have seen with the Accent color grille listed on the MSRP. I currently have e-mails in to my dealer to check into this and hopefully, I do not need to get Dodge Customer Care involved as some of you have had to do.

Again thanks for some great Info for those of us who purchased the 100th year anniversary editions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No hemi badges, no door sills.

The grill bezel on my (white) 100th is gray, which matches the granite crystal "pockets" on the wheels. Maybe thats what they meant by accent color?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did the live chat on my phone through the dodge website, after seeing this thread. I told the lady my 100 th rt did not have hemi badges or sill plates, and if it was supposed to. She came back and said yes, it was. And it was up to the dealer to contact imperial marketing customer service to get them shipped to the dealer free of charge. I screened shot the chat. Called my salesman yesterday and told him, sent him this link, the Chrysler release link that's on this thread that says challenger door sill plates, and the live chat. He said he'd look into it. Haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for the information. As a new 100th owner I seem to be missing all the above... Sill plates and Hemi Emblems, and if I am not mistaken the "Accent color grille" Which (correct me if I am wrong) is the bezel is supposed to be the same color as the exterior of the car? At least that is how it is on the Shakers, and the few models I have seen with the Accent color grille listed on the MSRP. I currently have e-mails in to my dealer to check into this and hopefully, I do not need to get Dodge Customer Care involved as some of you have had to do.

Again thanks for some great Info for those of us who purchased the 100th year anniversary editions.
***UPDATE***

Spoke with my salesman today. Good news, He said, No problem on the Door Sill. No problem on the accent color grille. (If your MSRP says Accent color Grille, it is supposed to be the same color as the body) He is still trying to get info on whether the Hemi Emblems come with the 100th year anniversary or not.

I guess two out of three isnt bad....

·
Registered
3 Posts
So as some of you know there are those of us that own the 100th Anniversary Challengers. If your one of these people check your car for the challenger door sill plates from mopar. In this article as others pointed out in another thread none of us had the advertised sill plates. Scroll down to the red challenger and read the text right above it. The good news is last week I had my dealer do some research and I also called dodge customer care 1800-992-1997. Today they got back to me and the part were missing is called the special edition sill plates. My local dealer received them today and I'll have a picture via text to post up soon so you can see the part in question. I also briefly asked about the Hemi badges for the RT's for those of you missing them ask your dealers as you should have them. My dealer checked the lot and every 100th including mine has them.
news: Dodge 100th Anniversary Editions
Ok picture received here is what you should have.
Not sure if your still on here but thanks for the info

Is there a sight for us 100 anniversary owners

1 - 14 of 14 Posts