Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered March 1st, unloaded off the truck at the dealership at noon today. Drove her home bout 3. Traded the charger next to it. 100th anniversary, hemi, 6speed. Got the red with cloud overprint, and 430 radio. Haven't driven a stick in about 3 years. Bout gave me and my salesman whip lash a few times lol.....and the sound of that hemi.....I'm in love

Attachments

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
Hey awesome, the White looks great! Yeah the 6-speeds are a blast to drive.
Does your car have the HEMI hood emblems, some R/T Anniv cars do not have them, just curious.
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on that beautiful Challenger! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Congratulations on the new car and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Very nice. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is one Collectable car you own their Mr.

The debate will continue on the new generation the 100th anniversary will remain to be V desirable car.

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Nice! Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Very Nice. Enjoy.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
great looking HEMI challenger...enjoy

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts
Ordered March 1st, unloaded off the truck at the dealership at noon today. Drove her home bout 3. Traded the charger next to it. 100th anniversary, hemi, 6speed. Got the red with cloud overprint, and 430 radio. Haven't driven a stick in about 3 years. Bout gave me and my salesman whip lash a few times lol.....and the sound of that hemi.....I'm in love
Enjoy it, I know I am, I got mine on Tuesday of this week and loving it. Smile huge every time I drive it! I'm loving the custom leather that comes with the Anniv. edition, makes them unique.

-Kenny

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same here, the first time I seen that red cloud leather I was sold. Looks so much better in person than in pictures.

·
Registered
320 Posts
No it does not have the hemi emblems. I've seen some with them, some without.
Ya not sure why some are shipping without the Hemi badges. My 100th Granite Crystal has the Hemi badges, unless its specific colors that don't get them which would be odd. I'd be back at the dealer requesting them other wise it just looks like a 100th Anny SXT from the side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts