Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally ordered my car didn't want to wait any more .

• Powertrain
    • 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine
    • 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission

• Other(s)
    • 50 State Emissions
    • Super Track Pak
    • Customer Preferred Package 28C

• Additional Features/Packages
    • Add Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
    • Power Sunroof
    • Manual Statement of Origin

• Color/Trim/Seating
    • Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
    • Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
    • Dk Slate Gray/Molten Red thinking I made a great choice for 2014 before refresh as I am not happy about radio in 2015 vehicle ... just wish 14 had 15 transmission :scratchhead:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrats, keep us updated. Haven't seen a silver Anniversary one yet. I agree with you on the 2015 updates. Wish the 14's had the 8 speed auto but that's it. If the 2015's have all the changes that we are guessing they will have from the spy photos, I'm glad I ordered my 14.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad I got mine , just moved to production! Last model year should be built well . refresh with intergrated radio ac/heat control not good for me . Will be watching how it looks ...but I'm happy even with 5 speed tranny.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've seen a few 100th Chargers. You'll be happy with the interior - the leather is fantastic on the seats.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was at local Dodge dealer the other day and seen a 100th in Phantom Black with the V6, new interior and it was pretty cool looking, I am waiting for the 15' otherwise I would probably order one, I did not know they cane in Phantom Black?

·
Registered
14,049 Posts
I was at local Dodge dealer the other day and seen a 100th in Phantom Black with the V6, new interior and it was pretty cool looking, I am waiting for the 15' otherwise I would probably order one, I did not know they cane in Phantom Black?
Yes, it's available in Phantom Black.

Anniversary colors are:

Bright White
Ivory White Tri-Coat
Black
Phantom Black Tri-Coat
Billet Silver
Granite Crystal
Header Orange
High Octane Red

Restricted colors are Plum Crazy, Jazz Blue, TorRed and Redline Red (too close to High Octane Red I guess).

·
Registered
535 Posts
Not sure where you're located. But I know a dealer in W.V that has one in stock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts