Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we continue to celebrate our 10th anniversary this month at HHP, we're continuing our sale and now through the end of the month get an additional discount on the following manufacturer's Supercharger and Turbo kits:

•ProCharger
•Vortech
•Hellion
•Magnacharger
•Edelbrock E-Force

Just use promo-code FORCEIT after adding the kit to your shopping cart in our webstore.

In addition you will receive FREE SHIPPING in the CONUS!

Click here to see other parts currently on sale

www.HHPRacing.com

The Official Home of the Most Powerful Modern 5.7L, 6.1L, 392ci & 426ci HEMI Engine Packages.

The Leader In LX Performance Parts & Installation

Check Us Out Online & Contact Us Today At 1-888-894-1115

·
Registered
122 Posts
typed in promo code (coupon code) "FORCEIT" and the website states the code is invalid. Help please.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Maggie blower kit.

attempted in both all caps (FORCEIT), all lower case (forceit) and spaced (force it) and nothing worked.

·
Vendor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.....just call and ask for me and i will take care of it. We checked it and it`s working on our end, so who knows what`s going on. The sale does not apply to the API blower just the reg maggie

·
Registered
122 Posts
done deal, will buzz you around noonish; thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Damn a twin turbo Hellion kit for a lot less than a single turbo STS kit and not much more than what I paid for my Edelbrock. Not until now have I had buyers remorse. Now, now I think I might have a twinge of it. I only went supercharger because the cost was significantly less than the turbo setups I was looking at. Mmmmm how bad will the wife really kill me......

:eek:hthedrama:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts