Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_2460.jpg

Put on a ported msd intake. Picked up a little.but for the money it's not worth much over a ported stocker. My 1/8 stayed about the same and I picked up some high rpm hp. My previous best was [email protected] in 900 da with a slightly better 1.62 60.
Just don't think the car has a ten second pass in it near full weight with a stock converter with summer weather. I should be 10.8-10.9 @~124 this fall. Think I'm done for now going to put my stock wheels and tires back on and enjoy the car. Won't run again until October November when a 10.8-9 pass should be possible.

Keeping you posted carl! I'll see you in the fall. Be ready ! Lol

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Really nice times. What does the "drag pack" option consist of? Are you on drag radials? skinnies up front?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really nice times. What does the "drag pack" option consist of? Are you on drag radials? skinnies up front?
Thanks

Yeah drag pack = DR in the back and skinnies in the front. 17 inch rims. 305/45/17 mt et street r.

Going to try a shorter tire next. A guy is using a 26 who is quicker than me. Getting 1.5x 60ft with stock converter

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
Haven't logged on here in a while so I didn't see this. Very cool man, congrats! 11.1 in 1500ft DA is impressive! You should be in the very high 10's in cooler air.

I was hoping to run my car some more before it got hot but too late now. Not beating on it in 85-90 degree weather. Probably won't run mine much until fall now, unless it cools a little this summer into the 70's just for some fun.

I'm hoping I can hit 11.4-11.5 in cooler weather. I'm still waiting on Diablosport to release their A8 trans tuning stuff. HP Tuners has it out now, but it's $500-600 to get all the software and junk or to have someone tune it for you and I still haven't seen/read any conclusive results on what it ultimately nets. I know you said your car dropped about .2 from that which would be nice. That would put me into the 11.2-11.3 range in cold weather.

I've just been driving the car around on the streets now with my street setup (20" drag radials on stock wheels). Not going to get any new PB's in 90 degree heat haha!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how do u tune the trans. what method
Hptuners is what I use. Eliminates torque management. Basically gives the car full power like it deserves lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts