Dodge Challenger Forum banner

'11-'14 SRT8 auto catback wanted

WTB: 
495 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  CaptKev72 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys - I'm switching over to SRT manifolds and mid-pipes (have those now) and need an '11 to '14 SRT8 auto catback.

Prefer newer and/or low miles - hopefully someone has what I need just taking up space in their garage :icon_smile: ! Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I'm in Indianapolis - if someone is within 200 miles I'm willing to drive get it. If you're further away, I obviously will pay for packaging and shipping.

#3 ·
I'm confused as to what you seek...I have an OEM 2013 SRT exhaust system sitting in my garage taking up space...is that what you're looking for? It's from the cats back. I was not aware that auto and manual had different setups?

#4 ·
Yes - I am looking for the SRT exhaust system from the cat back, like you have. My understanding is that there is a difference between the SRT auto cat back and the SRT manual cat back, I am assume to help control drone better when in MDS. Any members that know for sure whether or not there is a difference - please feel free to chime in.

I plan to take the car on long trips with the wife, and significant drone would be unwelcome. She has a 300 SRT8 and we both like the sound - low rumble at idle and enough growl at full throttle.

I understand the 6 speed factory cat back may be more free flowing, and if that's all I can find, then I'll go with that. So, first option is '11 to '14 SRT auto cat back and second option is same year range 6 speed cat back.

Thanks for your post! I have looked locally (within 100 miles) in all the salvage yards and on Craigslist, but have come up empty. I was hoping someone would have one that was a low mileage take-off that they no longer wanted to store or wanted to get some cash for. Saw the one for free in the parts for sale section here on CT, and thought about making the 2200 mile drive to Cali - lol!

I realize it would be a pain in the a__ for the seller to box and ship this thing, but I would happily compensate you for both the exhaust and your troubles. I'm heading to the Mopar Nats in Columbus this weekend - perhaps I'll get lucky there!

If nothing comes up, then I'll probably spend the money for an MBRP cat back - hate to do that though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.