Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ran the Chally again, with a new test tune from Diablo for the nitrous. They are still working on the tuning for the 6-speeds and I've been running all the test tunes both in daily driving and for the nitrous at the track. I got in a handful of runs, and tried to spray right off the line which made traction and wheel hop a nightmare. The soonest I could spray was about 15' off the line and that yielded a 11.696 run, and I am quite happy with that. If I hadn't lowered the car 2" I think I'd have another .2 or so cut down on my times, but it looks too good lowered to put the stock springs back in just for drag night. :)

Performance Mods:
- Techco CAI
- MBRP Catback
- 85mm Throttle Body
- ZEX 125 shot w/ ARC bottle heater

Tires:
- Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials II - 245 width, 18"

I left the time slip at the shop, so I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post it here along with the 60' and MPH. I believe the 60' was a 1.685 and the MPH was in the mid 116's. I did have as high as mid 118's on another run.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
nice run :bigthumb:

cant wait to get mine out there running sat. i doubt i will see your times but maybe diablo will be out before i go :brickwall:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Lisa
congrats on another good run. You better find you an NHRA Handbook because another .185sec and it's time for more parts and equipment. Can't wait for more good runs and additions to the car.

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lisa
congrats on another good run. You better find you an NHRA Handbook because another .185sec and it's time for more parts and equipment. Can't wait for more good runs and additions to the car.
Yes, it will be cage time soon! I have a customer's SRT getting a full 10-point cage right now, and then mine will be going in for the 5-point after his. :) I fully planning on needing it, especially since my Techco supercharger should be shipping today!
:woot:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Lisa

I bet your excited about the TECHCO being shipped. Will be waiting for more results. Be safe in the car.

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my time slip ... right lane, of course. :)

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
You should add the tune to the "Performance mods" list.

Making some nice runs and cant wait to see them with the SC!!

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a video of the run: tvBMC.com

Note: there was so much smoke from my burnout I couldn't see where I was in the lane and the smoke set off my staging lights a couple of times. You'll see that I had to back up a bit to straighten my wheels and get lined up once the smoke cleared. :D

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing what a little 125 shot of ZEX can do!

·
Registered
637 Posts
i need to go out to pbir i havent been out there in a year i miss it

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was that with or without Techo? I know Zex was involved. Nice run with 245's(were they slicks? ...what rpm did you launch at?
This was prior to the Techco s/c. The mods I had at the time were: 125 shot of ZEX, MBRP catback, Techco CAI, 85mm throttle body, Diablo tune, drag radials in a lousy 245 x 18 size, LOL.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Some women crave pickles & ice cream or Thai food when they are pregnant. I guess Lisa craves tire smoke and high speed!

Also, my mother craved Italian food when she was pregnant with me, and now I love Italian food. You might need to budget for frequent tire changes when your little one becomes a teenager!

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I am having racing withdrawals!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
If you want to get your 5.7 or 6.1 into the 11's like our shop R/T...this is the kit to do it.
Lisa ran this exact setup on her Challenger when she wan the 11.6 run.
Speedlogix Hemi Nitrous Kit:
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_...trous-hemi.htm

A great, inexpensive way to add power and shave second off your 1/4 mile times!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts