1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nice Run PK !! Congrats on the 6 Speed Record.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
11.83 sorry for the miss type.. ill be ready.. yall get your stuff together, then maybe ill have money to take mine apart.. cause its all stock fellas stock clutch, axles, drive shafts, block, heads , cam, lifters, pushrods, springs, shocks, seats, stereo/ with nav, sunroof, floormats.. yes i had the floormats in, upgraded shifter (hurst)..lol the vortech and mbrp... but after all that if your faster, ill get sam,s keys and spank yall like like you got caught drinking your parents top shelf liqueur..lol

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
11.83 sorry for the miss type.. ill be ready.. yall get your stuff together, then maybe ill have money to take mine apart.. cause its all stock fellas stock clutch, axles, drive shafts, block, heads , cam, lifters, pushrods, springs, shocks, seats, stereo/ with nav, sunroof, floormats.. yes i had the floormats in, upgraded shifter (hurst)..lol the vortech and mbrp... but after all that if your faster, ill get sam,s keys and spank yall like like you got caught drinking your parents top shelf liqueur..lol
If you want to go faster you better stick with your own car

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay so ill borrow mikes 426! and own all even the 2jz from the fast and furious

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
PK, Excellent run. :thumbsup: I corrected the title for you.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Nice pass PK looks like you are getting dialed in with your setup.

·
Registered
86 Posts
now i just need to shave .8 off my time and add 8 more mph and ill be right there next to you,,, nah in front lol!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Wow,
You've almost reach my 6.1L All NA Head and CAM Time....Just bustin your balls!! Nice run bro!!
G

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
PK good run bro, Looked like you come out the gate strong.
Your not the only one stock 5.7 bro,,, wait you got headers your NOT 100% stock,,, lol lol as I am.. lol
FT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have srt headers.. they are still in the trailer..., no axels, i have a hurst short shifter and the exhaust. with cats and resonators...

·
Banned
642 Posts
Well too bad your not coming to Challengerfest II (at least that is what I read). Would love to run you straight up (stock against stock). But have to admit that is a great time for a 5.7 with a Vortech.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
7 and change almost 8..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts