Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to 2011. Save 11% on all products listed in our "Exhaust" category!

For one week only, PFYC is offering you 11% off ANYTHING in our "Exhaust" category using promo code MAKESUMNOIZ. Promo code expires 1/19/11. Click below to go shopping now, and don't forget to use your promo code.

----------------

2008-2010 Dodge Challenger Exhaust Parts and Accessories at PFYC - PartsForYourCar

---------------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
How about some cats that will work well with boosted applications?

I have DT long tubes and I don't think they offer a catted solution so I'll need to have a set welded into the mids.

Any recommendations? This is a question I've asked before but feel I still don't have enough info.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about some cats that will work well with boosted applications?

I have DT long tubes and I don't think they offer a catted solution so I'll need to have a set welded into the mids.

Any recommendations? This is a question I've asked before but feel I still don't have enough info.
My only suggestion is Random Tech, for whom we're a dealer. They offer several metallic core converters that will work fine and provide plenty of flow. What size inlet/outlet did you need?

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Not 100% sure... I cant remember if I bought the headers from a SRT or R/T guy and haven't measured the pipes yet. I'm leaning towards 2.5 though.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not 100% sure... I cant remember if I bought the headers from a SRT or R/T guy and haven't measured the pipes yet. I'm leaning towards 2.5 though.
Let me know when you find out and we'll go from there.

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Will do. Do you know of many guys that have been running these under boost? I'm just a little worried because of all the melted cat talk but have no choice and need to run them.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. Do you know of many guys that have been running these under boost? I'm just a little worried because of all the melted cat talk but have no choice and need to run them.
RT has a lot of very high horsepower cars (boosted) with both 100 and 300 cell versions of these high flow cats and the only time there is ever a failure is when the tuning was not done properly or there was mechanical damage to the converter itself. Tuning properly is key to maintaining converter functionality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts