Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of an 11 R/T Classic with the Red stripes on a White car? Other colors with Red also? I've seen the Black car with Red stripes in the Challenger brochure, and I think it is a beauty. Thanks, Counterman.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
One at the dealer near where I live. Red on white looks amazing!
Aren't the best pictures though..lol

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
That car really needs a set of redline tires!

·
Registered
478 Posts
That car really needs a set of redline tires!
You know, the first thing that came to my mind when you said that was the guy who thinks chrome bumpers on this generation Challenger looks cool(YUK!) But you're exactly right. Redline tires would look good on that car. And probably on the black car with red stripes, too. Photo shop, anyone?

·
Registered
40 Posts
well, its a 2010 and the stripes are silver, but this may be close to what you are looking for....it is crystal red inferno pearl and I installed all the Ryder graphics kits myself...sort of got carried away..have the bubblebee, hood to fender, hood with R/T, and rocker with DODGE lettering.

Bill P1010052.jpg

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Shiney red stripes. Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the CLASSIC CLUB.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jcal, that look difinitely puts the "classic" in the RT Classic! I imagined that it would be a killer combo that won't be 3 deep on every Dodge lot in the country. That is one fine car. Counterman.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Counterman

Thanks alot for the compliment, I feel the same way. So far I haven't seen many, I know its early though... The stripes appear to have a higher shine in pictures than they do in person. Very glad I decided on this one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jcal, this is causing some difficulty for me. I am planning on ordering an SRT8 later this Spring. However, it is no secret that the color choices are lame for those cars. On the other hand, you have, undoubtedly, the prettiest combo I have ever seen on the Challenger. What to do? Counterman.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thank you, I just saw a picture of new SRT8 in the billet gray/silver and all I can say is that looked awesome. Worth looking into IMO. Good luck and thank you for the kind words.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Black with red stripes looks hot!! I have one on order right now...cannot wait to get it :D
Hey Cro_addict, I also ordered a black classic with red stripes. I think it's a bad-azz combo! When did you order it and when it is expected to arrive? Mine was ordered 3/1 and they said about 4 to 5 weeks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey Cro_addict, I also ordered a black classic with red stripes. I think it's a bad-azz combo! When did you order it and when it is expected to arrive? Mine was ordered 3/1 and they said about 4 to 5 weeks.
I would expect it to take longer, but you might get lucky. Rule of thumb is 45-60 days, but some have taken longer (mine was ordered 12-18 and it is still in the Windsor lot). I've seen other that have taken less then a month.

Some dealers tend to underestimate the time it takes to make a sale.

P.S. Sweet car. I have the same one ordered! It will be awesome when I get it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very Nice! Enjoy that "Classic"....:)

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
well, its a 2010 and the stripes are silver, but this may be close to what you are looking for....it is crystal red inferno pearl and I installed all the Ryder graphics kits myself...sort of got carried away..have the bubblebee, hood to fender, hood with R/T, and rocker with DODGE lettering.

Bill View attachment 28506
That is an awesome job!! Looks great and I love the Silver on Red. Very talented to accomplish those graphics!! Very cool!!:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts