Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'11 SRT suspension on '09 RT-Will it fit? Please HELP!!

Hello everyone, going to do an SRT suspension (coils and shocks/struts) on my 09 R/T. The suspension I am able to get my hands on is off an 2011 SRT. Will it fit? Please help! And if it doesnt does anyone have an 08 SRT suspension for sale?

·
Registered
352 Posts
The 2011 392 suspension is the same, I believe, as the 2012+ STP for the RT. I have that setup on my 2011. I think you will also need some more hardware because mounting points for shocks changed for the 2011 refresh, if memory serves.

If I were you I would get the suspension setup from a 2010 or below SRT8. It won't handle as lightly but it is a little more comfortable for the road. The 2011 SRT8 suspension can be a little bumpy on poor roads. It is more practical for a daily driver.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2011 392 suspension is the same, I believe, as the 2012+ STP for the RT. I have that setup on my 2011. I think you will also need some more hardware because mounting points for shocks changed for the 2011 refresh, if memory serves.

If I were you I would get the suspension setup from a 2010 or below SRT8. It won't handle as lightly but it is a little more comfortable for the road. The 2011 SRT8 suspension can be a little bumpy on poor roads. It is more practical for a daily driver.
Thanks for the response!! I will be on the lookout for an earlier suspension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts