Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, anybody running 12lbs of boost or more on a stock exhaust manifold??? Any issues. I am currently at 10lbs and i have made the decision to make one more jump to 12lb. The plugs i currently am running are irridiums 2315. I would change those to one more step colder. To help with the increased IAT in the combustion chamber. I am not interested to change to aftermarket headers if at all possible

2. Fuel system : Also i am running ford blue 80lb injectors , 392 fuel pump with boost a pump: Anybody running boost a pump with 12lbs of boost or more without issues. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds with help.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
178 Posts
My 2015 SRT392 has factory manifolds on 12lbs, no problems here. They are the same as a Hellcat. It's probably leaving a few horsepower on the table but couldn't justify the cost. If you have a 5.7, get the 392 manifolds and mids.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , i have a 6.1 l intake manifold are the flow numbers similar to your 392??? Also what fuel system are you running

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 2015 SRT392 has factory manifolds on 12lbs, no problems here. They are the same as a Hellcat. It's probably leaving a few horsepower on the table but couldn't justify the cost. If you have a 5.7, get the 392 manifolds and mids.

Thanks , i have a 6.1 l intake manifold are the flow numbers similar to your 392??? Also what fuel system are you running

·
Registered
2015 SRT
178 Posts
I am running an Arrington single drop in fuel pump. It's good to about 700whp or so.
If you are talking intake manifolds, my whipple replaces that. The exhaust manifolds on a 6.1 are similar to a 392 but not the same yet still flow well but not as well as a long tube header.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You will be ok with the stock srt headers but I would ditch the 392 pump and bap and get either the Arrington or MMX single fuel pump with upgraded fuel lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts