Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 challenger rt auto. I have a nitrous express wet single fogger kit. Im running a WOT switch along with a rpm window switch set for 3500 on and 5700 off. Im looking to run a 125 shot of nitrous. Im going to run colder plugs also. I have a diablo predator tuner and am running a 93 cai tune. I was wondering if i need to get a custom tune or can i just pull 4-5 degrees of timing in the diablo? Also with an automatic can you spray while shifting or should i spot in between each shift? Any info would be great thank you.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I got a custom tune, you might find that 3500 rpm is a little on the high side. I had mine set to 3000 for on and 5750 for off. There is no need to worry about off and on between shift.

I would suggest Johan for a tune he did great for me. Also you may want a wideband to monitor your A/F to really dial it in.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Get a custom tune and get yourself some mid 11's

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to johan just the other day about a tune. :) i was just curious. Toddsmith, do you spray in first too or start in second? Ok awesome thanks guy.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I sprayed in first. I wouldn't really load the tranny above 1100 rpm and then ease into it, that way once the car starts rolling the nitrous kicks in.

·
Registered
504 Posts
A fair bit. I was running a 150 shot with my mods and got in the 11's. I have JBA shorty headers, catback exhaust BBK 90MM throttle body, catch can, custom tune to name a few.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice i have almost the same ill have a 85mm fastman tb, i have jba shorty headers with pypes catback, 180 tstat, catch can and of coarse CAI. How often do you spray your nitrous? And is it on your daily driver. I thought 125 shot was the max on stock internals?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Reactions: SRT8U
1 - 10 of 10 Posts