Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Sunday April 17th the Burbank Kiwanis are putting on there 12th annual car show at Johnny Carson Park in Burbank. I have been going to the show for the last 11 years they have the best pancake breakfast in town, Goodie Bags, Raffle Prizes, Event T-Shirts, Dash Plaques and Live Entertainment and
CLUB PARTICIPATION TROPHY. I have Car show entry forms so see me to get one. We did this show last year and had a great time and this year there are two classes for our cars 2400 and 2500.
Entry Fee $25.00

1 REDDOG
2 SCC HEMI R/T
3 infernored
4 furious
5 Sparkchicken
6 Smoke
7 thebatfan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
eek...same day as Spring Fling Day 2. Looks like SCC's Club Participation reign is in peril! :)
Can't win them all! :icon_wink:

It is going to be a busy weekend for SoCal Challengers supporting our brothers at CPW, the Kiwanis Burbank show and the Knights of Columbus show in Alhambra. :bigthumb: Sharing the love.

Hey, thats how we roll! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Can't win them all! :icon_wink:

It is going to be a busy weekend for SoCal Challengers supporting our brothers at CPW, the Kiwanis Burbank show and the Knights of Columbus show in Alhambra. :bigthumb: Sharing the love.

Hey, thats how we roll! :burnout:

Whew! I am glad I got my flux capacitor working.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Meeting place will be 2800 W. Riverside Dr Burbank 91505 we will meet there at 6:30 and roll at 7:00. There is no parking lot there so we will be lining up on the street so be on time or early.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
IF..........

I can get my lazy self out of bed that early, I'll see ya all on Sunday at J C's Burbank park

1 - 6 of 6 Posts