Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some thoughts. I have a 13 challenger R/T flow master American thunder pipes Airaid CAI and fastman 85mm TB. HEMI fever tuned to 93 octane. The problem is sometimes at WOT it will go into limp mode. I thought it was the TB so I put the stock one back in. It happens less but I'm able to make it happen on a red line sometimes way more often with the 85mm TB. What do you guys think? kinda sucks when you have to pull over and restart the car followed by clearing a code when i get home

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm wondering if it has to do with the torque management.it will still rev after but the car is basically in neutral until i restart the car.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
This has NEVER happend to me. Ever. I have the same mods plus a few more. I track my car at least once a month and i drive with a lot of "spirit". Have you datalogged and duplicated the issue and sent the logs to Sean?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have done 1 and he was very happy with it.I told him about the issue he suggested putting the stock TB back on and I did.It still happens just no where near as fast or often.I think my next step will be to put the 85mm back on do like your saying and do a Data log and try to make it happen.i figured i would see if anyone else has came across the same issue.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No.i have done it rolling around a corner and then hammering it and i have done it from dead start.i have done it in Auto stick and in normal mode.I rarely put it in Sport mode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts