Dodge Challenger Forum banner

561 - 564 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,799 Posts
13.03 with stock sized 245/45/20s and wheels hoppin' bad! Installing a differential brace this weekend and going to practice rolling into the gas pedal better.

Pypes catback race pro exhaust
GPE ported 85mm throttle body
Spectre CAI
Nice run, looks like you are on the verge of the 12's. If you pull your back seat and passenger seat that would probably get you there, although I think you will probably make it anyway with the right track conditions and/or launch. I routinely pull the seats on my 2014 SRT when I'm looking for that little bit of extra.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Scat Pack
23 Posts
Nice run, looks like you are on the verge of the 12's. If you pull your back seat and passenger seat that would probably get you there, although I think you will probably make it anyway with the right track conditions and/or launch. I routinely pull the seats on my 2014 SRT when I'm looking for that little bit of extra.
Thanks. I just put on a Per4mance differential brace and figured out some problems with how I was doing my burn out and launch. Probably a little long on the burn out for street tires and think if I can feather the pedal on the launch instead of instinctually flooring it, I can get my 0-60 feet better and improve everything basically. Saving money for some 18x10 rims and drag radials!

·
Registered
22 Posts

At density altitude 3800ft!
Mods:t-stat, Diablo tune, Cat-Back, coil overs, Barton shifter, CAI, catch an, street tires, full interior

Reactions: DionR and A Guy
561 - 564 of 564 Posts