Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend or mine is having to replace the sending unit fairly frequently an pays about $300 each time.

So here's the plan, I'm machining out a relocation kit so he should have anymore install cost for a $8 part replaced every 12 to 18 months.
It's going to be a quality kit with all stainless parts and compression fittings at each end of a Gates ½"OD fuel line. The mount is 1-½" T6 aluminum angle holding a machined stainless coupler to tie the Gates line to the stock pressure sending unit.

I'll post some pics soon.
I was also thinking I could have these have in bulk if the community has an interest in such a kit...
Any thoughts or comments?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,809 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I've not seen many posts of people with the V6 having oil pressure sensor issues here. I know it can happen, but it's not very common, at least with our members here. We are always interested in how to's and modified things, so interested to see what you come up with.

I will mention only supporting vendors can sell their wares here. They pay a fee for that right, and it wouldn't be fair to let just anyone advertise something for sale.

A Guy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts