Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Thought y'all might get a kick out of this, here is the tire loading and information label on a pretty rare Demon.

Check out the seating capacity!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,234 Posts
I opted to spend $2 (and save $1,697) by avoiding the 1320 Plus Option by getting both the passenger and rear seat in cloth. I made it a condition of sale (after all numbers were agreed upon) that the dealer throw in the Mopar Close Out package (rear seat delete kit, part #82215917AB). Told them just to have the box on hand by the time my car arrived; I'd install it myself.

Even if I don't get another sponsorship, the cost of putting a higher grade leather on just the two front seats is far less than what the leather/suede option costs from the factory (even when factoring in the optional cost of aftermarket seat fans/warmers).

This way, the car will be factory rated for the maximum passenger capacity, but will rarely carry anyone other than myself.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I opted to spend $2 (and save $1,697) by avoiding the 1320 Plus Option by getting both the passenger and rear seat in cloth. I made it a condition of sale (after all numbers were agreed upon) that the dealer throw in the Mopar Close Out package (rear seat delete kit, part #82215917AB). Told them just to have the box on hand by the time my car arrived; I'd install it myself.

Even if I don't get another sponsorship, the cost of putting a higher grade leather on just the two front seats is far less than what the leather/suede option costs from the factory (even when factoring in the optional cost of aftermarket seat fans/warmers).

This way, the car will be factory rated for the maximum passenger capacity, but will rarely carry anyone other than myself.
Pretty much how I'd do it, not sure why Dodge doesn't offer the rear-seat delete package as a factory/Mopar option.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,234 Posts
Pretty much how I'd do it, not sure why Dodge doesn't offer the rear-seat delete package as a factory/Mopar option.
They do on the 1320 if you don't order the back seat...but if you don't order the seat, the car can never legally carry passengers in the rear. I spent the extra $1 to ensure the car could carry passengers in the rear, for trade-in/re-sale value purposes.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
They do on the 1320 if you don't order the back seat...but if you don't order the seat, the car can never legally carry passengers in the rear. I spent the extra $1 to ensure the car could carry passengers in the rear, for trade-in/re-sale value purposes.
I meant the rear seat delete "package" as in boxed up and uninstalled.

I'd want the the seating capacity even if I was going to turn the car into a dedicated drag car.

Because It would serve no purpose to get it otherwise.

·
Vendor
12,394 Posts
all about bean counters and lawyers.....liability

·
Registered
113 Posts
Exactly why I ordered mine with seats, even though Im gonna remove em, i'll have the option of putting em back in...I dont think it will help resale value being a dedicated strip car...

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
528 Posts
My 1320 with demon rear seat delete IMG_20190324_150547978_1559793478167.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone have an image of the seat delete in their car? Anyone with a widebody doing the delete for track days?

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Anyone have an image of the seat delete in their car? Anyone with a widebody doing the delete for track days?
Two posts above is the factory seat delete, do you see it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,394 Posts
currently the eta is July 11th
Luke:crying:

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,234 Posts
Approximately 40 lbs...check out Speedy's Garage for the delete installation; near the end he tallies up the weight savings.

Reactions: AFZ

·
Vendor
12,394 Posts
still on back order with no eta

41 - 60 of 98 Posts