12,070 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,232 Posts
Mine was delivered to the dealer on the 14th; it's now sitting in my library waiting to be installed.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts

A Guy :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
A Guy, your fast. I wanted to be the first to post so dumb- shit/wise- ass comment about PaVaSteeler's library..

Here, let me share a picture of my library.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,232 Posts
Thank you @A Guy , but I own a Challenger, not a Corvette...I guess I should be thankful you didn't post a picture like this:

My shop is a disaster, between various unfinished projects and the debris from having to re-do drywall in five places due to leaks this past spring, so the only place for all my parts from my previous Challenger plus the parts I bought for the 1320 is my.....(thinks twice before proceeding...)...place where I keep my books and computer and stuff.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
520 Posts
I got lucky and received the demon rear seat delete for my 1320. Notice the plastic demon logo on the bottom piece

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
Yeah you did, interesting

A Guy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any of you other 1320 owners get the seat delete option? I wish I would have known if you buy the seats for a dollar you dont get the rear finish panel, its available for just under $400.
If you remove the front seat it triggers a airbag light, so I would assume there's a bypass plug available also.
I ordered my 1320 without rear seat and glad because its a hassle and expensive to convert it. When I race I take out front seat, just make sure ignition is off, easy 4 bolts to remove and unplug air bag. You will get light on dash for air bag mal function but will go away when you put seat back and plug in air bag.

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
This from a 1320 with the factory seat delete.

Check out the seating capacity.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any of you other 1320 owners get the seat delete option? I wish I would have known if you buy the seats for a dollar you dont get the rear finish panel, its available for just under $400.
If you remove the front seat it triggers a airbag light, so I would assume there's a bypass plug available also.
Here's what the factory rear seat delete option looks like on my 1 of 6 White 1320's, I added the red stripes and rear floor mats. When you take out the front seat, light comes on but doesn't affect anything.
track ready1.jpg

61 - 79 of 79 Posts