Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15-17 LED Tail Light to Earlier Wiring Harness
harness is to convert the new style micro 4 pin led tail lights to a older 2008-2014 challenger 3 pin. You will need to utilize your old center tail light connector and splice it into the new center harness to get it to work, but that's fairly easy to do.
I bought this kit from John on here who has made up several of these for other members. I paid $97. I never did use it or even plug it in. sell for $85 shipped. pm me here or email [email protected]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are there any issues with using the LED’s with this harness and having a fast blink on the turn signals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
15-17 LED Tail Light to Earlier Wiring Harness
harness is to convert the new style micro 4 pin led tail lights to a older 2008-2014 challenger 3 pin. You will need to utilize your old center tail light connector and splice it into the new center harness to get it to work, but that's fairly easy to do.
I bought this kit from John on here who has made up several of these for other members. I paid $97. I never did use it or even plug it in. sell for $85 shipped. pm me here or email [email protected]
I'd be interested if you can ship internationally?
Im based in Saudi Arabia and will order the 2015 tailights from the dealer soon :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Do you still have this harness? IF so shoot me a pm please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts