Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the market for a fairly low mileages (under 30k miles) Dodge Challenger SXT Plus. Looking for a car in the Midwest, but would be open to other parts of the country.

I am being a bit selective on what I am looking for, I have been doing quite a bit of research and looking for all of these options on an SXT PLUS. Which seems to be very hard to find. So far I have found just one SXT Plus 2018 car with these options, but it didn't have the premium nappa leather interior. Not looking to buy brand new off the lot. Budget is $25k and under.

Options:

* Driver Convenience Group
* Super Track PAK
* Quick Order Package 21V SXT Plus
* Premium Sound Group (Harmon Kardon)
* Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav with 8.4" Display
* Premium Nappa Interior Leather (Sports Seats)
* Black Top Package w/stripes

(Do not want a Sunroof) but these other options add to what I have listed above would be fine (Technology Package).

Colors I am looking for

1. Destroyer Gray
2. Go Green

3. Plum Crazy Purple
4. White Knuckle
5. Pitch Black

Travis (Iowa)
[email protected]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Shame B5 Blue is not on your list. Getting ready to trade my 16 for a 19 as soon as it comes in. Has most of those options and just 22k miles. I think the only option on your list that I do not have is super track pack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shame B5 Blue is not on your list. Getting ready to trade my 16 for a 19 as soon as it comes in. Has most of those options and just 22k miles. I think the only option on your list that I do not have is super track pack.

I like B5 but I have a 71 340 RT that is B5 really don't want another challenger that is the same color..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts