Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'15-'18 Hellcat Nose Conversion $1,000

I have a complete Hellcat nose conversion that will bolt onto any '15 on Challenger to look like the Hellcat in the front. I did this to my '15 SRT and loved it but traded the car for a truck shortly after. It is painted Granite Crystal and comes with everything including front wheel well liners and brake ducting. Takes a little over an hour to do it. I have over 2k invested. Make me an offer so I can get it out of here. Can not ship and located in ILL. Can be used on a 2014 and older but you will need the newer headlights. send me an email so I can send pictures. [email protected] $1,000

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that's why I said to make an offer. As far as pictures I used to use Photobucket but now they have new rules the keep me from listing pictures to 3rd parties unless I pay $100. If there is another way to post pictures please let me know and I'll do so.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well that's why I said to make an offer. As far as pictures I used to use Photobucket but now they have new rules the keep me from listing pictures to 3rd parties unless I pay $100. If there is another way to post pictures please let me know and I'll do so.
Forum rules are that you must list a price, or your post will be removed.

Download the pictures to your computer/phone and upload them from there directly.

Good luck with sale

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
This website does weird things, sometimes. I'm a lifetime member, and sometimes it won't let me post, from multiple browsers, on multiple computers. In any case, I'll PM you my email address, if you want to email me pictures, I can try to post them for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
works when I do it. I'm not trying to beat you up on your sale its just $1,000 is alot of money and a potential buyer would like to see the merchandise to consider it.
Sure absolutely and understandable. I've always posted pictures till now b/c of there 3rd party rules.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts