SOLD

Asking $29,500.00

Make: Dodge Challenger RT Plus Shaker
Mileage: 24600
Title: Clean, lien
Color: Black on black with Red interior
Transmission: 8 speed Auto
VIN: 2C3CDZBT9FH905939

I am selling because I needed a vehicle with 4 doors. I have already purchased a '17 Charger Daytona 392. Currently garaged and started weekly. Mileage should not increase. Wasn't having much luck on cars and Cargurus, so I figured I would try here. I based the price on trying to beat all the other 5.7 Shakers I saw out there. Only thing aftermarket is QTP electric cutouts. I would be happy to have the exhaust put back to stock if the buyer wants it that way and offers full asking price.

STANDARD EQUIPMENT (UNLESS REPLACED BY OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT)
FUNCTIONAL/SAFETY FEATURES
Advanced Multistage Front Airbags
Supplemental Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Supplemental Side-Curtain Front and Rear Airbags
Performance Brakes
Sport Suspension
Sport Mode
Electronic Stability Control
All Speed Traction Control
Electric Power Steering
Hill Start Assist
Rain Brake Support
Ready Alert Braking
Speed Control
ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
Keyless Enter ’n Go™
Sentry Key® Theft Deterrent System
Speed Sensitive Power Locks
Power Windows with Front One-Touch-Down Feature
INTERIOR FEATURES
7-Inch Reconfigurable Display
Uconnect® 8.4A AM/FM/SXM/BT
Uconnect® Access 6-Month Trial (Reg Required)
For Details, Visit Uconnect® Access for Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT , Jeep & Ram
SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/ 1-Yr Radio Subscription
6 Premium Speakers
276-Watt Amplifier
Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®
Media Hub (SD, USB, Aux)
Heated Front Seats
Ventilated Front Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
Power 6-Way Driver Seat
Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust
Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/Microphone
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT ( M ay Replace Standard Equipment)
R/T Plus Shaker Package 28S $8,800
Dark Brushed II Interior Accents
Shaker Hood by Mopar®
Shaker Intake by Mopar®
Shaker Graphics
"Shaker" Underhood Decal
Leather High Performance Seats with Shaker Logo
Rear Black Spoiler
Satin Black Fuel Filler Door
Gloss Black Grille
"Shaker" Dash Plaque
Shaker Premium Floor Mats
Challenger Script Badge on Grille
Dodge Performance Pages
Dual Rear Exhaust with Bright Tips
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
20-Inch Satin Aluminum Wheels w/Black Pockets
Super Track Pak
Performance Steering
Performance Suspension
High Performance Brakes
245/45ZR20 3-Season Performance Tires
Performance Steering Wheel
Driver Convenience Group $795
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
Blind Spot and Rear Cross Path Detection
Remote Start System
TorqueFlite® Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission $1,400
Uconnect® 8.4AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV $695
GPS Navigation
HD Radio
SiriusXM Traffic™ / 5-Year Traffic Service
SiriusXM Travel Link™ / 5-Year Subscription
245/45ZR20 All Season Performance Tires
20" x 9" Matte Black Lightweight Forged Alum Wheels $995
DESTINATION CHARGE $995
H TOTAL PRICE: * $43,675 I
WARRANTY COVERAGE
5-year or 100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
3-year or 36,000-mile Basic Limited Warranty.
5-year or 100,000-mile Roadside Assistance; certain
restrictions apply.
Ask Dealer for a copy of the limited warranties

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Option list please.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need Advice!!

I can't figure out why this thing isn't selling. I can't even get people to come look at it in person. Every month I lower the price, a couple people will initiate contact via CarGurus, and when I respond.....nothing. What am I doing wrong here?

I had one guy from North Carolina who was very interested and ready to put money down, but after he talked to his credit union and they suggested me driving down to one of their branch locations, he went radio silent. Another guy lives nearby, but whenever he sets up a time to come see it, a family emergency pops up.

I am not even getting lowball offers at this point. WTF?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
Car looks nice but the red interior is a turn off for some, plus still many deals out there on new cars so the it's definitely a buyer's market now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
537 Posts
Agree with Slidd..., its a buyers market right now. Might try again in the Spring if you can afford it financially.., or keep them both. I'm just curious, but why did you change from a beautiful shiny deep gloss black to Destroyer Gray ?? Good Luck with your sale. :|

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can understand the buyer's market thing, it just kinda blows my mind that I not even getting lowball offers.

In reference to the color, I have had a lot of black cars over the years, and I am very partial to the black on black scheme, but Destroyer grey is my absolute favorite color on any car. I have seen similar colors in Audi (nardo), Toyota/Scion (cement), and a couple other makes. It is just a fantastic color, very mean looking, definitely stands out, and because it is so polarizing not many people have it.

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
Any consideration to trading it in with the deal to buy the Charger? Not sure about VA but we get a nice tax credit on a trade so I would have gone that route.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can understand the buyer's market thing, it just kinda blows my mind that I not even getting lowball offers.

In reference to the color, I have had a lot of black cars over the years, and I am very partial to the black on black scheme, but Destroyer grey is my absolute favorite color on any car. I have seen similar colors in Audi (nardo), Toyota/Scion (cement), and a couple other makes. It is just a fantastic color, very mean looking, definitely stands out, and because it is so polarizing not many people have it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any consideration to trading it in with the deal to buy the Charger? Not sure about VA but we get a nice tax credit on a trade so I would have gone that route.

I would have been very upside down back in February when I bought the Charger. I would still be several thousand upside down if I took it to CarMax or somewhere now. The way I figure it, if I am just going to have to pay out a couple grand to trade, it makes no difference to hold on to it and make the monthly payment. Eventually I will either sell it or drop the price low enough that trade in becomes an option, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did this car ever get sold?

I was finally able to sell this car to a dealership about 3 hours from my house. I just kept dropping the price and had reached $27,500 by the time they contacted me. I had one other guy who was interested and was planning to come see the car in person, but the dealer said they would send someone to pick it up that day. Obviously I had to do the due diligence to ensure the dealer was legit, but at that point money talks.

Never in my life did I think a such an awesome car would take so long to sell, and for so little. The dealer ended up listing it for $32,500, and as far as I can tell, it sold almost immediately. I guess people are just more comfortable buying from a dealer (financing, warranty, inspection, etc.).

If I can figure out how to, I will delete this ad. Or mark it sold.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts