Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I race and autocross my challenger. Got windsplitter front and rear strut braces mopar cai catch can. Need some help with my gas peddle. The brake is about 2 inches higher than the gas peddle making it impossible to heel toe. Any ideas on how to drop the brake peddle or raise the gas peddle? They aren't adjustable.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome! I have to re-position my for full throttle. It will slip off if I am not re-positioned. Fine for normal driving..........or driving like a normal person. Could call that irregular Challenger driving. Lol.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,369 Posts
I'm going to step out on a limb and ask the obvious. Which pedal would you prefer to change?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome! I have to re-position my for full throttle. It will slip off if I am not re-positioned. Fine for normal driving..........or driving like a normal person. Could call that irregular Challenger driving. Lol.
Did you mean to say "reposition my FOOT for full throttle? Might want to edit that post...
Someone once said that ALL the driving I do is irregular. I can relate...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Did you mean to say "reposition my FOOT for full throttle? Might want to edit that post...

Or words to that effect.

Hey how are you doing??? Supposedly it rained.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
You guys need more fiber...

A Guy

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Fiber... first thing I thought when I read that reply of is that my entire yard is covered with the stuff. Drove 50 miles each way yesterday afternoon (after the local curfews were lifted) to go home to check on the house and the cat. Hurricane Irma turned her attention to Georgia and I snuck out behind her and got to survey some of the damage. Fiber, fiber everywhere. Had to dodge downed trees and power lines and tons of debris all over the roads. All fast food places and most gas stations were closed. Finally reached the house: more fiber. A layer of broken twigs and gritty filth covered everything.
I've got fiber all right.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Or words to that effect.

Hey how are you doing??? Supposedly it rained.
Thank you for asking. Rained? ah, you could say that, yes. I am fine. Lotta work lately so haven't been at the computer much. Currently busy cleaning up at my cousin's house. He has a mess as well.

Gary

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thank you for asking. Rained? ah, you could say that, yes. I am fine. Lotta work lately so haven't been at the computer much. Currently busy cleaning up at my cousin's house. He has a mess as well.

Gary
Gary, our prayers are with you all. That could have been so much worse.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts