Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is a repost, but I have been having a hard time finding all the new wheels available for the '15s since SO MUCH information is being posted every minute.

I ordered the scat pack today and just chose the stock wheels. I am not sure what they look like. I still have time to change it if I need to.

So can we post here what the offerings are so people have an idea of what to order?

EDIT:

I am compiling a list of wheels here for people who are interested

These are the Scat Pack Appearance Wheels

Standard wheels offered on the scat pack (maybe others?)

This is most likely the stock wheels on the SRT

R/T Classic Wheels

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
I'd like to see pictures too. I do know that the R/T Scat Pack (392) car comes standard with WR2 wheels. I believe they are a type of chrome-clad wheel (aluminum with plastic cladding).

I went with the WP3 wheel ($995 extra :( ) because I didn't want the clad wheel.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I didn't know they had chrome wheels. I don't like Chrome haha. What does the WR2 wheel look like?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The wheel that comes standard on the scat pack cars have a machined face with black painted pockets

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh! That's like my '14 Classics wheels. I do like that some!! I could go with less silver though haha.

I thought those were for the SP appearance group

What are these wheels then? (Ones offered for the SP package)

20X9.0 ALUMINUM SRT DESIGN WHEELS (WP3) (n/a with Scat Pack Appearance Group) $995 ($886)

20X9.0 FORGED/PAINTED ALUMINUM WHEELS (WRT) (included with Scat Pack Appearance Group) $995 ($886)

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
As far as I have found out so far this is the WP3 wheel ($995 option), but have no confirmation.

The wheel that comes standard on the scat pack cars have a machined face with black painted pockets

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
After doing a little more digging...

20X9.0 ALUMINUM SRT DESIGN WHEELS (WP3) looks to be like the ole Aloca's that came off the 08-10 SRT Challengers.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's surprising. I thought they were redoing all the wheels

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Yea, that is indeed the WP3 wheel that was on the first few years of the SRT. I think that the "WP3" refers to a different wheel for 2015 but don't know for sure.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I'm wondering if the wheel I posted earlier with the machined face with blact pockets is actually the standard wheel on the scat packs with no extra cost. The old Alcoa wheel and the new 10 spoke matte black wheel are the 2 wheel options at the extra cost?

I believe the first picture I posted was the WR2 wheel.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm wondering if the wheel I posted earlier with the machined face with blact pockets is actually the standard wheel on the scat packs with no extra cost. The old Alcoa wheel and the new 10 spoke matte black wheel are the 2 wheel options at the extra cost?
Post 4. That has been my understanding as well.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope so, those look better than the Alcoa

·
Registered
13 Posts
The wheel on the silver car is the WR2, the WRT is the wheel on the Scat Pack Appearance Group. I don't think the WP3 has been shown yet, maybe the 77 wheels that the SRT392 did'nt get??????

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
If anyone has any other information on wheels offered for the other Trim levels post it here so we have a mini-database

What do those Brass monkeys look like?

Also, my first post is updated so people can see stuff easier

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It lists...

20X9.0 ALUMINUM SRT DESIGN WHEELS (WP3)

So couldn't that be the WP3?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
SRT says it gets 20x9.5 wheels, but I guess anything is possible at this point. I just highly doubt they would offer same wheels on both R/T and SRT cars since they have never done that before.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I updated my first post. Correct anything I said that is wrong

1 - 20 of 53 Posts