Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in it with me? What's your ride details?

My 2010 R/T was bought new in Feb '10 and currently at 156k. Should be around 162k by her 10th anniversary. TC failure at 42k required new cylinder heads etc. Been running with the MDS turned off since then. A Flowmaster cat back and K&N CAI were installed less than two months in. The Flowmaster still sounds great.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow I'm all alone. Must be lots of garage queens here LOL. That's cool, when I retire I'd like to have a weekend only car.

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
309 Posts
I think the thing is a lot of us have an alternative vehicle such as a 4WD truck like me up here in NE for snowy days and hauling house stuff. Or, a beater for snowy/rainy days. I commute 60 miles a day for work 3 days a week. You? I try to use my truck once a week, mostly crappy days if possible. Keeps the mileage down on my 2014 (52k miles) and stays cleaner longer. That's great that you use your animal a lot and its been a good car all in all. Best of luck with it! Brian.

·
Premium Member
2,827 Posts
Congrats on enjoying the heck out of your car so much. :D

It will be interesting to see in the years to come if anyone with a 6.4 Hemi is driving it like you do. If so, that's fantastic.

Reactions: 72/340

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Congrats - Jan 2011 for my Mopar 10 - 167K - Timing Chain replace at 70k add 392 Cam build - Rebuilt again at 155k (lifters) again with new 392 cam. Still going strong.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Congrats on enjoying the heck out of your car so much. :D

It will be interesting to see in the years to come if anyone with a 6.4 Hemi is driving it like you do. If so, that's fantastic.
My 6.4 is not a garage queen and is my daily driver, but I drive so little ( sub 5000 miles a year ), some might consider it one.

Reactions: 72/340
1 - 7 of 7 Posts