Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the door panels on my 2016 Challenger. Will a 15 - 17 - 18 exchange and fit? Thanks, Dyno By the way, I am looking for a set of red /black panels if anyone knows where a set may be available.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
I need to replace the door panels on my 2016 Challenger. Will a 15 - 17 - 18 exchange and fit? Thanks, Dyno By the way, I am looking for a set of red /black panels if anyone knows where a set may be available.
Yes - these years all interchange with each other.

There are three styles of inserts (these are built as part of the door panel)
R/T - red leather interior (insert is vinyl)
R/T & Scat Pack - red alcantara insert
R/T Plus Shaker & Scat Pack Shaker - graduated red vinyl w/ ruby stitching

The lower panel (below armrest) would be in red molded vinyl in all three of those examples. The embossing / stitching is different between the three examples above.

the image I've attached is an example of the R/T with all-leather red interior

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Keep an eye on eBay...they do appear from time to time.

Here's a single door panel for a 2017 model with red inserts...

Ebay Listing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will a 2010 Dodge Challenger door fit a 2015 ? how many years from 2010 is this door interchangeable with keyless entry

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Will a 2010 Dodge Challenger door fit a 2015 ? how many years from 2010 is this door interchangeable with keyless entry
A 2010 door will fit a 2015, but you really don't want to do that. The inside door panels are different, and the outside door handles are in a slightly different place. As far as I know, the keyless entry came to be on 2011+ models, so that's what I would be looking at in my search.

Reactions: A Guy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts