Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 11 of the rear 4-point shock tower braces at a crazy discount ... over $110 off!! These were silver and slightly scratched/dented during shipment to Dodge for the Mopar '10 Challenger, so they have been stripped and powder-coated black wrinkle and available at a steep discount! None of the blemishes are larger than a dime, and nothing that is vastly noticeable ... especially once you get the bar installed under the package tray area anyway.

If you would like one, you can place your order here: Speedlogix *Blemished* 4-point Rear Shock Tower Brace 05-10 300, Challenger, Charger, Magnum or give us a call toll free 888-SPD-LOGX. Now is a great time to get one of these awesome bars at a steal of a deal!

We should have these in house this afternoon, and I will post pics then as well.

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The bars are here and look good!!

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but it is hard to see in the pic since they are wrapped ... but they are in great shape.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I ordered mine last week, didi you get my order, the order site says "local pickup" as it won;t let me get shipping rates to Canada.

Let me know what my shipping costs are.

thanks guys/gals.

Chris

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered mine last week, didi you get my order, the order site says "local pickup" as it won;t let me get shipping rates to Canada.

Let me know what my shipping costs are.

thanks guys/gals.

Chris
Thanks, Chris! I'll make sure we get with you on the shipping for it. :)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
whats the actual price ..?????

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just 1 of these left ...

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We still have some of these left!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We have two Blemished Bars left in stock...these fit all 08-11 Challenger Models...come and get em!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Must be sold out, tried the link, it says "currently unavailable".

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Blemished bars are sold out...thanks for the orders everyone.

For those that missed out, we have standard 4 Point bars in stock...just no more @ the Blemished Price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts