Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set (two) of 17" Mustang Cobra R wheels with M&H 275/50 R17 drag radial tires. They have only six 1/4 mile runs on them since new. Due to the issue with the Challenger's 71.5mm hub...I purchased these wheels with a 70mm hub and had a machine shop bore them out to 71.5 mm....thus a perfect fit with no need for a hub-centric ring.

I know they fit the 2010 RT and earlier cars....not sure about the 2011 and up cars....and I am pretty sure they do not clear the calipers on the SRT but not positive.....buyer beware of fitment..!!! sale is final.....

$300 for the pair.....I am not interested in the hassle of shipping these..so pick up or meet me near by is best.

location is Middletown NY....but I occasionaly travel down to NJ and LI and could work something out...

I don't check PM often so e-mail me at [email protected] for best results

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those appear to be Bullets not Cobra's, but I may be wrong. I had some that looked just like that, they were bullets. Mine also did clear the Brembos on SRT's.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I need to know if they fit rear Brembos. If we can figure that out then we can move forward from there. Those do not look like any Cobra R wheel that I know of though.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
These are cobra r's. Idk what those are. Mine fit my 13 392 no problem

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the confusion on the wheels
they are NOT cobra R wheels
they are Replica mustang wheels BLT wheels 17x9.5
discount tire direct....product 56712 you can google them

working on a pickup now...but still not sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts