Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to go check out a couple used R/T Plus cars at a local dealership yesterday, and then saw this new '17 Shaker hiding in the back. Drove the used ones just because, but I had basically already made up my mind. I tried going online to see if I could find any other used Shakers to compare to, but they are incredibly hard to find. These things really stand out and the few miles I've driven it so far has been a blast.
Also, thanks for letting me stalk this forum to get real owners' opinions on the Challengers before I purchased. I don't take opinions from magazine reviews.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,996 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
150 Posts
So I went to go check out a couple used R/T Plus cars at a local dealership yesterday, and then saw this new '17 Shaker hiding in the back. Drove the used ones just because, but I had basically already made up my mind. I tried going online to see if I could find any other used Shakers to compare to, but they are incredibly hard to find. These things really stand out and the few miles I've driven it so far has been a blast.
Also, thanks for letting me stalk this forum to get real owners' opinions on the Challengers before I purchased. I don't take opinions from magazine reviews.
First off, Welcome! The shaker does definitely stand out. Second, this may help explain why they are not that common, at least as far as 2017 goes. Thanks to PLMCRZY for the information.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome. So this is a picture of the car you saw? Still looking or is that yours. Awesome car!!! Regardless of who owns it. IF you didn't buy yet, the 2016s had all leather in the Shaker with leather. SOOOO nice! Let us know......or me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome. So this is a picture of the car you saw? Still looking or is that yours. Awesome car!!! Regardless of who owns it. IF you didn't buy yet, the 2016s had all leather in the Shaker with leather. SOOOO nice! Let us know......or me.
The white one in the pics I attached is the one I bought. I was looking for all black, but this white one with the Shaker hood convinced me otherwise.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
The white one in the pics I attached is the one I bought. I was looking for all black, but this white one with the Shaker hood convinced me otherwise.
As it would I. Congratulations!!! SOO happy for you. The Shakers are SOOOOOO cool. Congrats again and let us know how you like it. Killer color and badging. So Vanishing Point. Have fun!!!

Reactions: Allpoints48
1 - 14 of 14 Posts