Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched all afternoon through threads & directly on manufactures' sites, because I read comments about retail sites not being accurate. I'm aware this issue has been to hell, but the members that discussed it seem to have 18" or 20" wheels. The only person with 17" wheels used crossover/SUV tires & I'm not interested in them.

Does any manufacturer offer 17" raised white letter tires?

:scratchhead:

Gracias!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Goodyear makes the Eagle GT 2 in RWL for a 17 inch rim. Once you go above 17" the RWL are gone because the lettering affects the sidewall somehow. I really don't like the 17" stock SE rims and the aftermarket ones for 5X115 are the new fangled bling type but I really want the RWL so looks like I'll acquire some stock 17" and take off my 18".

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goodyear makes the Eagle GT 2 in RWL for a 17 inch rim. Once you go above 17" the RWL are gone because the lettering affects the sidewall somehow. I really don't like the 17" stock SE rims and the aftermarket ones for 5X115 are the new fangled bling type but I really want the RWL so looks like I'll acquire some stock 17" and take off my 18".
My 17" Dodge wheels are not the stock Challenger wheels. I sent a private message to you with my phone number so we can talk. :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts