Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HHP now has the Weld 17x4.5 Front wheels in black centers and polished finishes for Challenger R/T's and 5.7L LX cars.

List Price: $563.00 Our Price: $462.00
Wheels & Tires

Also the HHP 5.7L Drag Racer's Wheel & Tire Combo is now back in stock just in time for the up coming race season. Get yours now as the quanities of this package are limited.

HHP 5.7L Drag Racer's Wheel & Tire Combo (Two Wheels) 57WHLPKG

Jeff

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Jeff, what's the wright of the 17x4.5"s? Also, do you guys have 17x9" polished rims for the R/T, or would I have to get a 17x10 if I wanted it polished? (oh and the weight of the rears would be nice too!)

Thanks

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff, what's the wright of the 17x4.5"s? Also, do you guys have 17x9" polished rims for the R/T, or would I have to get a 17x10 if I wanted it polished? (oh and the weight of the rears would be nice too!)

Thanks
We know for sure the fronts weight 18 lbs and the rears weight 22 lbs. We also offer the 17x9 in polished for the R/T.

Jeff

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I'll be placing my order sometime before March. Thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
We know for sure the fronts weight 18 lbs and the rears weight 22 lbs. We also offer the 17x9 in polished for the R/T.

Jeff
I spoke on the phone with someone at Weld last weekend and asked how much the rears weigh and was told just under 20lbs each.

Regardless, I love mine cause they made me a true low 12 sec Challenger! *wink wink* Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts