Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 rt with the stock 18" wheels. A coworker is selling a set of 17" stock wheels with newish snow tires, for a good price, from his Magnum. The question is will the 17" wheels clear the rt front brakes? I have searched the forum with no clear answers found. Is anyone running this setup, or know for sure they will fit?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
It depends on the wheel, but generally yes. A simple test fit should say? Have him bring one to work, take one of yours off, and test fit his ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have a 2012 rt with the stock 18" wheels. A coworker is selling a set of 17" stock wheels with newish snow tires, for a good price, from his Magnum. The question is will the 17" wheels clear the rt front brakes? I have searched the forum with no clear answers found. Is anyone running this setup, or know for sure they will fit?
I run a set of the Dodge factory steel wheels on my car that originally came on the late-2000's Chargers, Magnums & 300's. I needed 35mm hubcentric spacer/adapters on the front to clear my rotors. The back fit fine with no problem, but I eventually put spacer/adapters on them too because it was annoying me how the fronts were sticking out more than the backs. I don't know exactly what wheels you have, but if they are like mine, you'll need something up front. You can look at pics in my Garage to see my wheels. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts