Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have found some low priced 17" wheels to mount slicks on. They are from American Racing I went to there web site and looked for wheels for 2006 Charger. They have more off set then the Challenger wheels, 35mm off set to the 25mm of the Challenger. I'm going to get with my local Discount Tire shop to see what they say.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I think I have found some low priced 17" wheels to mount slicks on. They are from American Racing I went to there web site and looked for wheels for 2006 Charger. They have more off set then the Challenger wheels, 35mm off set to the 25mm of the Challenger. I'm going to get with my local Discount Tire shop to see what they say.
Which wheels do you mean?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The maverick wheel AR883. I went to Discount Tire today and talked to them about these wheels and they think that the off set is too much. We looked at some Chip Foose wheels and I ordered two of the Foose Legend wheels, there 17x8 with a +21 off set and a 5x115 bolt pattern. At 270.00 each I couldn't pass them up. I just may order a full set of the 18's for every day use. I also ordered two Hooser 18157 slicks my total came too $1,105.84. I sure hope this gives me the traction I need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts