Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

About 2 weeks ago I picked up my 2018 Challenger R/T Blacktop package in Destroyer Grey. So far I'm loving it! Huge upgrade from my base Impreza.

I already put in a Barton Short Shifter I bought from someone on here, I couldn't stand the long vague throws of the stock one.

Next mod will be swapping mid mufflers to mini race bullets some time next week.

It is a lease, so other than exhaust tips or a CAI that will likely be the extent of what I do other than acquiring some steel wheels and snow tires for the winter. After that just drive and enjoy it!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was wondering since it's a lease, how that works when you turn it in....with the mods?
Welcome by the way.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

I believe most, if not all, remove the mods and put it back to stock before turning it in.

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on your Destroyer R/T. Like the blacktop pkg. on the destroyer. Looks killer. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Shifter, I will return to stock and sell it off likely.

As for the mufflers, I'm asking the shop to leave enough extra pipe so that the stock ones can be put back in. You'll be able to see the welds but it should be fine.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts