Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These wheels came on my 2007 Charger RT. They are the chrome clad, premium 18 inch wheels that come on the Charger RTs. They fit perfectly on the new challengers, (115mm is the same thing as 4.5") and I have put them on my 2009 Challenger RT before to check. Like brand new condition, and even come with tires that have a significant amount of tread left on them. The tires can be removed prior to shipping/pickup if you prefer. I bought aftermarket wheels for my challenger right after I bought it, and took the 20 inch chrome class off of it, and put them on the charger, so these wheels are in perfect shape. I will post pics later in the week, as the wheels are in my shop, which I won't be around until this weekend. Thanks for looking!

I'm asking $1000 for the entire set, which I think is pretty fair, considering the cheapest I've found is 375 per wheel.
Text me anytime 512-947-7087, and make me an offer. I'm going to be pretty flexible on the price...
Buyer pays shipping, or picks up. I can meet you within a reasonable distance as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts