Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!

I just did a swap with my R/T Challenger and put the SRT wheels on. I now have a set of wheels and tires off my 2010 Challenger with only about 1700 miles on them. No damage to the wheels at all. Only thing they dont have are the TPMS. Those went on to my new wheels. They just have a regular valve stem now, but are inflated and ready to bolt on. I will post pics soon, and I am doing some reserach on price, but feel free to message me or post with any recomendations on price. I will update the post soon.

SOLD!!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No, the base R/T comes with 18"ers. The 20" Chrome Clad is a $1,350 option on the base R/T. The Classics come with the 20" forged aluminum as part of the $3,300 Convenience Package.

Muscle, being an entry level wheel, you might have a hard time selling as even with most SE cars, the dealer loaded it up with the 18". That is the only thing keeping me from getting new wheels on mine.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I have the (too small) 17" wheels on my SE. :ugh: I would love a set of 18's but having recently bought my car, I can't afford them right now. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
461 Posts
You won't much care for this offer, but I need just one wheel.
I am having the pockets of my stock 18" aluminum wheels powder coated black and one of my wheels has some scratches on the machined face of the wheel.
I am hoping to have four good wheels to have powder coated, so I need just one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You won't much care for this offer, but I need just one wheel.
I am having the pockets of my stock 18" aluminum wheels powder coated black and one of my wheels has some scratches on the machined face of the wheel.
I am hoping to have four good wheels to have powder coated, so I need just one.

The wheels are actually sold already to a fellow forum member. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts