Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item 1: Boss 338 wheels, set of 4 - $400 OBO.

18x8, true 5 on 115 bolt pattern, with new lugnuts and two sets of valve stems. I'll include a full set of hubcentric rings that I purchased separately.

One wheel has significant curb rash and another has a two small chips, but the remaining two are great and I used all four for ~10,000 miles after I rashed the one last winter.
I labeled each box 1-4, in an attempt to show the condition of each wheel individually.

Item 2: StopTech front slotted rotors (R/T) and matching ceramic pads - $100 + shipping.
I have had these on the car for about a year, I recently purchased a 6 piston BBK and won't be needing them anymore. The rotors are free of grooves and the combination has been quiet since day one.|
I'll tape the pads onto the rotors in the orientation that they were on the vehicle, so you won't have to worry about re-bedding or noise. The pads should last you several years.

Item 3: SPC Forged upper control arm - $110 shipped.
I purchased 2 of these earlier this year and installed them myself. My alignment shop failed to seat the balljoint properly and scratched the arm when setting the caster, so I made them replace the entire arm.
This was on the car for ~250 miles while I waited for the new arm to arrive.

Everything is located in Oregon. I drive up to Tacoma once per month and can meet along the i5 corridor.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, reasonable offers considered.

I'm not really looking for trades, but I'd consider trades involving driveshaft flex couplers (guibos) for the M6/226mm Getrag or a stock 2011+ 392 catback.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts