Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking for some input from someone with real world experience on this. After seeing the demon set up and the image I attached, I am really wanting to run an 18 in wheel and get a larger sidewall for my 17 scat pack challenger. I am looking to run a 305 or 315 in the back and something between 275 and 305 up front. I know the tires are a little tricky to find but nitto has a few I've been looking at that will also keep me close to stock tire diameter. Has anyone run an 18in wheel with a tire this wide?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
On a charger , 18x10 +20 19lbs. 305/455/18(same diameter as oem)555R lowered on eibach pro kit.
was running 18’s up front as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a charger , 18x10 +20 19lbs. 305/455/18(same diameter as oem)555R lowered on eibach pro kit.
was running 18’s up front as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. That's basically what I want to do. I wonder if there is a difference in challengers and chargers with the steering/suspension components and the rear seat bar links.

·
Registered
491 Posts
One thing to consider is what you said "finding tires can be tricky". You really want a setup that has a big choice in tire makes and price points it will make your life a whole lot easier. I shop around Tirerack alot just to see sizes versus how many brands are available.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
That's kind of an odd offset. +5?

Yes. I'm running spacers to make it that. That's what I needed to clear the coil over springs in the rear and the knuckle in the front.

Edit: buddy is using +10 but his springs in the rear are in their original position and he ground down the ribs on the front knuckle.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts