Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys tried searching here and YouTube with no luck. I want to swap to quad exhaust tips on my new 19 pitch black scat pack. I know from searching it has a 2.75 diameter. Question is there is a clamp system that holds the tips on. Are these attached to the pipe/muffler? Or to the tips themselves. Trying to avoid taking a tip off until I have proper replacement s. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
The tips clamp to a ball joint on the resonator outlet. They are tack welded in place. You should be able to break the tack and unclamp them. But be aware, there is little space behind the stock resonator to attach aftermarket tips. To get them correct and not stick way out usually takes some trimming of both, and welding on

A Guy

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks as always A guy. I saw those only issue is I'm trying to black out and cant find them in black or any comparable ones in black.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
I only posted them for comparison to the ones you suggested :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2017 challenger scat pack jazz blue Hellcat air box, brakes , and wheels Trackhawk exhaust tips
16 Posts
Hey guys tried searching here and YouTube with no luck. I want to swap to quad exhaust tips on my new 19 pitch black scat pack. I know from searching it has a 2.75 diameter. Question is there is a clamp system that holds the tips on. Are these attached to the pipe/muffler? Or to the tips themselves. Trying to avoid taking a tip off until I have proper replacement s. Thanks
Here is a oem quad black trackhawk exhaust tips. Mine are on order pricey but beautiful. Part# 6830689ab and 6830690ab

·
Registered
2017 challenger scat pack jazz blue Hellcat air box, brakes , and wheels Trackhawk exhaust tips
16 Posts
They are direct bolt on using factory clamp straight to the resonator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts