Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I started looking at used HC's. I found an 18 pretty close to everything I want. Here is my window sticker and the Cat Sticker - Give it to me straight. What am I losing by go down a year, what am I gaining besides 200HP!! (yay). Mine has 15K miles, this one has 4K and is of lease.

IF I don't make a deal on this one, it still seems to be the way to go for me used with low miles. Thanks in advance -

Attachments

·
Registered
16,206 Posts
That 18 looks nice. You won't be losing anything, you'll be gaining a nicer interior and the adjustable suspension in addition to 707 hp.

I see you're an M6 guy but keep in mind that the Hellcat M6 and axle ratio is totally different. You've got a 2.97 low with a 3.90 axle, the Hellcat has only a 2.26 low with a 3.70 axle. That's the equivalent of starting in 2nd gear with your car so the HC might take some getting used to.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,181 Posts
As fast as those Hellcats spin up.....I’d really think about going A8.

Can’t argue about the color of the Hellcat though!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,237 Posts
The Yellow 'Cat in widebody & M6 isn't something you'll find very many of. If the additional spend is worth it then go forth with the deal.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Honestly after going to an A8 from a 6spd, I would never go back to a 6spd but again it's all up to what you like. As far as year difference I would for sure go with the HC. If it wasn't that I fell in love with the Shaker in 2015 I was going to get the HC A8...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow nice congrats

Mopar or No Car
Thanks, I got the Mopar no car covered pretty well. This is going to throw a wrench into my colors though - Guess I'll have to put it in the middle.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lawn Property

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
She's a beaut!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Thanks, I got the Mopar no car covered pretty well. This is going to throw a wrench into my colors though - Guess I'll have to put it in the middle. View attachment 993584
Only way to go. I also have a stable of Mopars. 08 Dodge Ram wife's 15 Chrysler 200 S and my 16 SRT. Would not own any other brand.

Mopar or No Car

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Looks great, congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congratulations!! Enjoy!

I love how easy the yellow paint is to keep clean.

Reactions: Designflaw

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,521 Posts
Nice ride!! I don't see the $2000 sunroof???

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Reactions: Designflaw

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you end up getting a different HC? The Window Sticker showed a Sunroof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, the 1st had 14K and a sun roof, this one is 5K no roof and rear seat delete. Not my favorite part.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
2,181 Posts
Yes, the 1st had 14K and a sun roof, this one is 5K no roof and rear seat delete. Not my favorite part.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think you should park it in your front yard and stick the “For Rent” sign in the picture right next to it... :ROFLMAO:

Looks great.....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Very nice looking cat. Is it a manual also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts